EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to simply as “GDPR” for brevity), provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. In compliance with the legislation indicated and with the national legislation on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018), such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
The CONSORZIO DELLE RESIDENZE REALI SABAUDE (hereinafter “Consortium”), in its capacity as “Data Controller”, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
Data Controller and Data Processors:
The Data Controller is CONSORZIO DELLE RESIDENZE REALI SABAUDE with registered office in Piazza della Repubblica 4 – 10078 Venaria Reale (TO), CF and VAT no. 97704430012/09903230010.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the pro-tempore legal representative
Type of data processed:
The personal data processed fall into these categories
– Simple personal data: personal details, contact details, to enable participation in the event “Camminate
Royal Walks 2023′.
– First name Surname
– Street and number
– POSTAL CODE
– Telephone number
– Email address
– Health status data: food allergies and intolerances
Purpose of processing:
The Data provided by the Participants/Winners will be used exclusively for the following processing purposes:
– pre-contractual and contractual obligations, i.e. to manage the “Camminate Reali 2023” event and to
guaranteeing its correct and regular execution in accordance with the provisions of the regulations governing it (e.g.: drawing up a list of persons entitled to participate in the event)
– administrative and accounting purposes, i.e. to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and activities functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
– legal obligations, i.e. to fulfil obligations provided for by law, regulation or legislation, national
and European legislation (e.g. tax legislation, on prize competitions – Presidential Decree 430/2001).
The legal bases of the processing operations are:
– art. 6 co.1, letter b), EU Reg. no. 2016/679 (performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or of pre-contractual measures), in relation to the processing operations necessary for the performance of the operations relating to the event for which the application has been submitted, and art. 6 co.1, letter c), EU Reg. no. 2016/679, for the performance of the processing operations necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject.
– Art. 6 co.1, lett. a), EU Reg. n. 2016/679 (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes)
Method of data processing:
The personal data provided by you will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the Consortium’s activity. Such data will be processed both by computer and
on paper or any other suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided for by the GDPR.
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of conservation limitation”, art.5, GDPR) and/or for the time necessary for legal obligations. The
verification of the obsolescence of the retained data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
Compulsoriness or non-compulsoriness of consent:
The provision of data is compulsory as it is a necessary requirement for participation in the “Camminate Reali 2023” event; failure to provide such data precludes the possibility of participating in the same.
Communication and dissemination of data:
Within the scope of the aforementioned purposes, the processed data will be communicated or will in any case be accessible to the employees and collaborators assigned to the competent Offices, who will be adequately instructed by the Data Controller for the processing of the data.
Rights of the data subject:
You may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 and Article 34 of the GDPR. You may also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
Modalities for exercising rights.
The data subject may exercise his/her rights at any time by sending a written request to the data controller by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for the “Camminate Reali 2023” event, the undersigned declares that he/she has read the information notice pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and, pursuant to Article 7 of the same decree, gives his/her consent to the processing and communication of data classified as personal by the aforementioned decree with particular regard to so-called sensitive data within the limits, for the purposes and for the duration specified in the information notice